POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ttso2393 : Re: ttso2393 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:04:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ttso2393
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 25 Oct 2019 18:50:01
Message: <web.5db37b0a1c84db3a4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> This is a frame from what I'm working on.  I really like the colors, and
> I like it as a still.  Too bad the animation on it is pretty weak.
> *And* my ttFireworks tool generated a 559MB include file for this, which
> seems excessive. :)

That's a really nice effect.  Hopefully you can massage the animation into
something a bit better to your liking.

Glad to see you're back running the render farm.   :)

559 MB is - large.  I'm sure I have movies that take up less space.
That's 559 MB of TEXT??? :O

Maybe we should work on getting you access to a quantum computer, or you could
convince the NSA that there are secret encoded messages that can only be seen
upon rendering...  (large, with _sweet_ radiosity and antialiasing settings)