POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to activate orthographic view with the Pov Ray addon?????? (Pov Ray add= : Re: How to activate orthographic view with the Pov Ray addon?????? (Pov Ray= Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:02:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to activate orthographic view with the Pov Ray addon?????? (Pov Ray=
From: tylerm8101
Date: 4 Oct 2019 20:25:00
Message: <web.5d97e2c5f8789ddf8be68120@news.povray.org>
> Take a look at this thread:

http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/message/%3C58475e0a%241%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C58475e0a%241%40news.pov
ra
> y.org%3E

Hi.

I guess I should have explained that Blender uses these little slider things
https://i.stack.imgur.com/aEx6b.gif

There is a text editor which I guess can run Pov Ray scripts but I'm not very
good at that, I just like to use the simple slider.

I wanted to know if there was like some option for orthographic view that i had
not found.