POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Roosters! - Upper Residences : Re: Roosters! - Upper Residences Server Time
2 May 2024 07:56:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roosters! - Upper Residences
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 19 Aug 2019 07:40:00
Message: <web.5d5a8a65a31af8a29c47ecac0@news.povray.org>
> Op 18/08/2019 om 18:54 schreef Pekka Aho:
>
> I forgot to mention that they remind me somehow of the Sin City movies...
>
> --
> Thomas

Hehe, the colors/contrasts and somewhat cartoonish kind of style probably does
it, me thinks. Those movies are actually quite far away from my influences or
even liking. :D I'm all the way into sci-fi, cyberpunk and futuristic
technologies, so heading to those directions in pretty much all my game dev. and
artistic concepts. :)