POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : array mixed crashes in parser : Re: array mixed crashes in parser Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:08:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: array mixed crashes in parser
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Jul 2019 16:50:00
Message: <web.5d264e643c87cc694eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> if there'd been a complete example.  :-(  anyway, I guess the OP will have
> solved the problem already.

Maybe.  The way I read his initial post was that he was trying to run an
"example snippet" - maybe from a file included with the distribution.

I looked in
/usr/share/qtpovray-3.8/scenes/language/arrays/
but nothing there had any mixed array or dictionary examples, but maybe I'm
looking in the wrong place.

The only things I found online were the wiki link I provided, and some example
code for _mixed_ by Ingo.

Maybe he will return with clarification and a solution...