POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Compiling UberPOV on Linux : Compiling UberPOV on Linux Server Time
26 Apr 2024 05:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling UberPOV on Linux
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 29 May 2019 18:45:01
Message: <web.5cef0ae8a9953c5e1b6c6b3a0@news.povray.org>
Hi all

Been tinkering with UberPOV on Mac for a while (thanks Yvo!) and I find myself
wanting to also use it on a recent install of Linux Mint. So I cloned it from
github and followed the unix build instructions, only to find that
boost/tr1/memory.hpp cannot be found. Some closer investigation reveals that my
version of boost is 1.65.1, but the TR1 stuff was removed in 1.65.0.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there an easier way to solve this than
rolling back my boost version?

Bill