POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icons : Icons Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:04:50 EDT (-0400)
  Icons
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 29 May 2019 02:25:00
Message: <web.5cee2553cbab7f7a79416a1f0@news.povray.org>
Hey Pov-Ray Friends,

I'm working on a website so I made three icons: an account symbol, a shopping
cart, and a search symbol. They're pretty standard and simple. I may or may not
be able to use them as it seems that without resorting to programming, one is
mostly confined to the icons that are built into the template one uses to
construct a website. But I'll share the Pov-Ray source code for the icons in the
scene files section in case anyone is interested.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'icon_shoppingcart.png' (19 KB)

Preview of image 'icon_shoppingcart.png'
icon_shoppingcart.png