POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Pov-ray 3.8 or 3.7.1 Command Line for Macintosh : Pov-ray 3.8 or 3.7.1 Command Line for Macintosh Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-ray 3.8 or 3.7.1 Command Line for Macintosh
From: Jake
Date: 19 Feb 2019 01:05:01
Message: <web.5c6b9c2b764da33ba3ddcc020@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've been trying to install pov-ray from the command line for my Macintosh (High
Sierra 10.13.6) and have had little succes with any version other than 3.7 which
I was able to install through homebrew. I was wondering if there will be a
command line release of version 3.7.1 or 3.8 for Macintosh in the near future as
I have a program called Ovito that requires either 3.7.1 or above to produce

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.