POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Megapov intersection points : Megapov intersection points Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Megapov intersection points
From: muyu
Date: 9 Feb 2019 21:45:01
Message: <web.5c5f8f2c24484f1cbc7b11d30@news.povray.org>
I would like extract the coordinates (X, Y, Z) of all the intersection points in
the image. It seems the megapov function PP_Init_IPoint_Outputs can do this job.
However I tried the following code. I can not get the results expected. I can
only get the rendered image but not the coordinate information. How could I set
the filename and folder to export the results? Thanks for your help.

Shouyang

#version unofficial MegaPov 1.1;

#include "pprocess.inc"
PP_Init_IPoint_Outputs()

#declare Camera_Location = <-4,7,-4>;
#declare Camera_Lookat   = <10,-10,10>;

light_source {< 0, 0,  100> color rgb<1,1,1>}

camera {                  perspective
  location Camera_Location
  look_at    Camera_Lookat
  direction z