POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tree in 2017 : Re: tree in 2017 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 09:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tree in 2017
From: And
Date: 16 Jan 2019 02:55:01
Message: <web.5c3ee219ac928fcf6c89d9810@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:

> > > Generally speaking it doesn't.
> >
> > No, but this is a typical problem with POVtree.
> >

> > > I'm looking for a better(commercial) tree generator.
> > >

> > Have you tried Arbaro? http://arbaro.sourceforge.net/
> >

> I used arbaro in fact. It sometimes has this problem, too.
>
> And there is another problem about it. Its stems distributes on the
> bigger(parent) stem is even distribution, but generally stems grows much dense
> at end-part.

I change its code in private to execute simulation more like a tree. It is quite
simple. But I'm unable to change the corresponding GUI about it(so I didn't
release it). And I don't know how to contact the author.

Attachment is the compare. Tree at left is the original version, tree at right
side is my modify version.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tree compare1.png' (803 KB)