POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some older renderings from an old POVhead : Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead Server Time
27 Apr 2024 19:39:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead
From: Samuel B
Date: 13 Jan 2019 15:10:00
Message: <web.5c3b9b0f555f9722102e48c00@news.povray.org>
=?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> Hi(gh)!
>
> On 29.12.18 23:51, Samuel B. wrote:
> > I don't think I ever posted an updated version of the bubbles I was rendering...
> >

> A technical question: did you also render those 2D images with POV-Ray?
> I ask because of that still embryonal database project "POV-o-Rama" - if
> it is a true POV-Ray scene, I could include it!
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar
>
> Now playing: Tag des Herrn (Frl. Menke)

Yeah, POV-Ray was used for the 2D images.

Somewhere I also have the file to render a 3D bubble cluster (foam), but I was
never happy with the lack of meniscus(es) adjoining the bubbles, which was going
to be an expensive thing to model... either due to the complexity involved, or
the long render times...

Sam