POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some older renderings from an old POVhead : Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead Server Time
29 Apr 2024 06:33:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 29 Dec 2018 19:25:00
Message: <web.5c280f6a555f9722765e06870@news.povray.org>
"Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> Yeah, so it's been a while. I stop in every once in a while to lurk and see what
> everyone's up to. Seems to have calmed down a bit 'round these parts, but it's
> nice to know the POV-Ray community still exists (not to mention its one binding
> factor).
>
> I haven't really been rendering much lately, but here are some things made
> between 2015-17. I hope to pick up some steam again so I don't, you know, die
> ~Sam

Yay!   He's back   :)

I was just wondering about what you've been up to the other day - if you'd gone
off to experiment with other graphics packages or something completely
different.

I miss your clever experiments and thought-provoking renders.

Glad to see you sharing a few of the images from the archives... :)

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year