POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some older renderings from an old POVhead : Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead Server Time
29 Apr 2024 06:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead
From: Samuel B
Date: 29 Dec 2018 18:15:01
Message: <web.5c27ff75555f9722102e48c00@news.povray.org>
Alright, last image unless I forgot something. Here is a leaf, reconstructed
from a digitized skeleton leaf I found on the 'net. (You can make skeleton
leaves by soaking freshly plucked foliage in washing soda, or so I hear. I used
an image search.) A few versions of the skeleton leaf--blurred at different
levels and combined--will produce the bump map for this. (Better yet would be to
use something like Crazy Bump, which is easier. Oh well.)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'skeletonleafbump.jpg' (199 KB)

Preview of image 'skeletonleafbump.jpg'
skeletonleafbump.jpg