POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bricks : Re: bricks Server Time
24 Apr 2024 20:32:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bricks
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 16 Nov 2018 07:35:02
Message: <web.5beeb8a316bbce25765e06870@news.povray.org>
"Michal Zelechowski" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After 20 years, I decided to give Povray sentimental try, checking how much more
> powerful hardware will aid me.

After 20 years, I'm sure it's a shocking amount.  :)

Perhaps Mr. Horvath can chime in with new features of POV-Ray that he's added to
his LEGO scene code, and you may enjoy making some new scenes and re-rendering
old ones with some new twists.
SSLT might give some of those blocks some real pizzazz.

> Attaching some teaser. More images @flickr.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/159653411@N04/albums/72157701603170564
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/159653411@N04/albums/72157703066137865

This is a funny coincidence / synchronicity.
Somehow I had signed up for a Flickr account, and got an email reminding me, so
I logged in and was checking out the POV-Ray section - which of course was
positively littered with renders of sharp things to step on.   :D

(_MIKE_)

Also Francois deComite's lovely mathematical and geometric work.