POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another Bordered Character Style : Re: Another Bordered Character Style Server Time
29 Apr 2024 10:33:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Bordered Character Style
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 12 Nov 2018 23:15:00
Message: <web.5bea4ef3913904ab79416a1f0@news.povray.org>
Hey Folks,

I made some changes that I hope will make the bordered characters easier to use.
I agree that the documentation was not organized well and did not provide a
clear starting point. I hope the changes are actual improvements. The new files
are posted in povray.binaries.scene-files.

Thanks guys for your comments!

Regards,
Dave Blandston