POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another Bordered Character Style : Re: Another Bordered Character Style Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:01:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Bordered Character Style
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 12 Nov 2018 01:35:01
Message: <web.5be91e53913904ab79416a1f0@news.povray.org>
> Would it be possible, using your author's insight into the inner workings, to
> write a quick scene or scenes that start with creating a simple text message
> located at the origin?

Hi Bill! The file "Demo_BasicScene.pov" does exactly that. However, I did a poor
job of documenting that file. I think I'll add comments to make it a sort of
"Quick-Start Guide."

Also, I think it may have been a poor decision to split the documentation up
among all the .inc files. I'll consolidate it all into one file. It will
probably be named "Instructions.pov" so that it will be visible in the POV
"Open" dialog box.

> I played with it a bit to make a desktop for my work computer - and of course
> weeks, later, I'm no longer working there because they're going out of business.

I'm honored! And sorry for your misfortune.

> Thanks again for all of your hard work in making this come to fruition over the
> last several years!

My pleasure!

Regards,
Dave Blandston