POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh_camera : mesh_camera Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:33:53 EDT (-0400)
  mesh_camera
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 27 Oct 2018 08:00:01
Message: <web.5bd4530b526a3701b912d9b40@news.povray.org>
Looking at the mesh_camera ... LOVE it, my dreams for novel cameras is realised!
However it seems that creating a mesh for reasonable resolution images is
problematic, rendering a 2Kx1K image, so the corresponding mesh is also 2Kx1K
and the parsing takes a long time. Am I missing something? Is there a way to
interpolate higher resolution images from lower resolution meshes?