POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fungal Tech Particle : Re: Fungal Tech Particle Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fungal Tech Particle
From: Kenneth
Date: 21 Oct 2018 15:00:07
Message: <web.5bcccbd4a333f5b743b397d0@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Well, not even good luck lasts forever, it seems, heh.

Or maybe your sparring partner put rocks in those focus mitts? Just as a test,
of course. "To know pain is to know your inner self, young Grasshopper." :-P

The image looks like a gothic painting. Kind of Halloween-like, to my eyes.
Nicely done. I too like the monochromatic look.

Glad to hear that you're on the mend, and with some time off.