POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RMS Titanic : Re: RMS Titanic Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:03:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RMS Titanic
From: Ton
Date: 1 Oct 2018 06:30:02
Message: <web.5bb1f6de70fe5398cab381940@news.povray.org>
> "Ton" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > You all have big plans for me....
>
> Well as the future Royal Architect and Master Ship Builder for the His Most
> Exalted Majesty, the Lord High Emperor of POV-Ray, the rest of us support you
> completely.
>
> We have a PAC and a 501.c3 set up, PR and Marketing are working on your wardrobe
> and campaign slogan, and instead of those cheap flimsy plastic political signs,
> we're going with flat-screen monitors with a raytraced image, for better name
> reconition.
>

> Ton!   Ton!    Ton!

Thanks Bald Eagle, I'm highly honored!
As Royal Architect and Master Ship Builder I've been working the last week on
the deck cranes. Modesty does not allow me to say that I'm pleased with the
result, so I won't say that I am quite pleased with the result.

Cheers
Ton

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: