POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : grouping transforms into one final rotation? : Re: grouping transforms into one final rotation? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:01:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grouping transforms into one final rotation?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 18 Sep 2018 10:00:00
Message: <web.5ba104ce81dcebf3c437ac910@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Thanks! I've started diligently going through these useful links for insights;
> some good tidbits have popped up already...

Well I'm glad they're useful --- I'm never sure.

You might get a little farther, faster, if you think about it - and maybe try to
implement matrices - in a spreadsheet.
Plus you get the benefit of instantaneously visible calculation results.

I'v dabbled with these in SDL in the past - doing determinants - but matrix mult
ought to be fairly straightforward.