POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Updated screen.inc : Re: Updated screen.inc Server Time
30 Apr 2024 03:32:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated screen.inc
From: Kenneth
Date: 15 Sep 2018 18:50:00
Message: <web.5b9d8c4ad61dfd43a47873e10@news.povray.org>
> I noticed I let a bug slip in that was causing the "Screen_Object()"
> macro to fail. I have attached the updated script.
>

> Mike

Thanks! Haven't tried it out yet, but will.

I made a few changes of my own to the original screen.inc years ago-- to improve
its precision with HIGH-res cylindrical height_fields and such, when made there.
(and also figured out where to add an 'inside vector' to such things, for use in
CSG.) I hope I can find the old code at some point; I think I lost it :-(