POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TBTFH 2018 status : Re: TBTFH 2018 status Server Time
4 May 2024 08:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TBTFH 2018 status
From: jr
Date: 9 Sep 2018 13:00:01
Message: <web.5b955088abd6e8dbb0d4fc1e0@news.povray.org>
hi,

"B. Gimeno" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > now I would like to find out how to increase the translucence of the rhomboids.
> >
> > regards, jr.
>
> Look in the last line of the CW_angle macro, I deactivated the values
> ​​of transparency and filters to avoid warning messages.
> The code is a little clumsy and needs many fixes to avoid duplicate code here
> and there. Patience.

thanks.  I put a '#debug concat' inside the macro and found that both filter +
transmit stayed at 0.0 throughout.  that led me to use a (fixed) transmit value
as part of a 'rgbt' colour.  see reply to clipka for image.

> BGimeno
>
> Pd. Don't call them rhomboids, they are squares subjected to great tension. Very
> sensitive polygons.

:-)  "square" too is full of connotations, how about "retro oblong"?  ;-)

regards, jr.