POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TBTFH 2018 status : Re: TBTFH 2018 status Server Time
3 May 2024 07:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TBTFH 2018 status
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 9 Sep 2018 12:45:00
Message: <web.5b954de3abd6e8db8e45b0fa0@news.povray.org>
> now I would like to find out how to increase the translucence of the rhomboids.
>
> regards, jr.

Look in the last line of the CW_angle macro, I deactivated the values
​​of transparency and filters to avoid warning messages.
The code is a little clumsy and needs many fixes to avoid duplicate code here
and there. Patience.

BGimeno

Pd. Don't call them rhomboids, they are squares subjected to great tension. Very
sensitive polygons.