POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : challenge: surface connecting cubic_splines : Re: challenge: surface connecting cubic_splines Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:12:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: challenge: surface connecting cubic_splines
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Aug 2018 08:50:00
Message: <web.5b6d8912e21a6a89c437ac910@news.povray.org>
I see the link to the original macro does not work, and I haven't seen a copy of
the original posted here in the forums.
Could you post the original so I could have a look, and learn something?

I'm hoping once it cools off a bit, I'll have some time and attention to do some
more coding, and this seems to fit  in nicely with several projects I'd like to
pursue.

Thanks   :)