POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Revisiting Norbert Kern's Position Pattern Trick : Re: Revisiting Norbert Kern's Position Pattern Trick Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revisiting Norbert Kern's Position Pattern Trick
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Jul 2018 10:15:01
Message: <web.5b47625d92c31acac437ac910@news.povray.org>
Nice!

Thanks for posting this, Thomas.   I was pondering how to go about this last
autumn, and perhaps if I can ever get ngPlant up and running, and have enough
time, I can actually get around to making some outdoor scenes.

Can you provide a little bit of background / explanation about the first few
lines and the PoseRay macros...   ?

Thanks