POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crossing Border - Take #2 : Re: Crossing Border - Take #2 Server Time
3 May 2024 11:47:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crossing Border - Take #2
From: Shay
Date: 10 Jul 2018 11:20:01
Message: <web.5b44ce1b27749022c3d0b9a0@news.povray.org>
> I rendered a variation. Rock warp included.
>
> Somehow, I prefer this hour of the day.
>
> --
> Thomas

I like this one better, but you should attempt to realize your original idea.
Too little art these days is about building. Too much are these days is about
tearing something else down.

Some things need to be torn down, but culture cannot be built on opposition.
Culture has to present an alternative.