POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LDD POV-RAY missing parts : Re: LDD POV-RAY missing parts Server Time
1 May 2024 17:57:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LDD POV-RAY missing parts
From: Elwood
Date: 22 Jun 2018 05:10:01
Message: <web.5b2cbc6c58556834e90382f50@news.povray.org>
Not sure where my other reply went. Yes I'm using LDD to POV and as I said it
seems to be most of the parts from the LDD update in Feb, but also random older
pieces.

However, it's now got worse. After another reinstall, I'm getting the message
"cannot find file 'ldd_colors_declarations.bin' even after trying to append file
type extension".

Under that in blue it says "\\.\LDDIncludes\ldd_default_colors.inc" line 20:
Parse Error: Cannot open include file ldd_colors_declarations.bin.

Driving me mad.