POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : no_image behaviour : Re: no_image behaviour Server Time
3 May 2024 05:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no_image behaviour
From: jr
Date: 17 Jun 2018 21:15:01
Message: <web.5b2707006d52b562635cc5ad0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Whatever you're trying to accomplish; maybe if you let us know we might
> be able to bounce some ideas ;)

appreciated, thanks.

"the idea" is very simple, I would like to animate some visible, emissive media
objects such that they move through other, not directly seen (contained) media.
the effect I'm after is that the additive effect of the differently coloured
media when intersecting should reveal the outline of the "hidden" objects
through the colour change(s).

hope that parses.  ;-)

regards ,jr.