POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fat triangles : Re: Fat triangles Server Time
2 May 2024 06:10:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fat triangles
From: JimT
Date: 31 May 2018 06:15:01
Message: <web.5b0fcad3532d7f86be7517870@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> "JimT" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
> looks all very impressive, I really like the office chair.
>
> > I've posted these to see if there is enough interest for me to either post code,
> > bugs and all, or spend (quite a bit of) time cleaning it up and uploading to
> > objects.
>
> I'd love to see the code for the shapes of your first post, hope you can post.

I will post code real soon now (RIP Jerry Pournelle), but lelama having pointed
out that the fat triangle is simpler than I thought, I think I should simplify
the code a little before I do.

I like the office chair too.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fat_bezier_basic_examples.png' (116 KB)

Preview of image 'fat_bezier_basic_examples.png'
fat_bezier_basic_examples.png