POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Flare : Re: The Flare Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Flare
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 28 May 2018 18:20:00
Message: <web.5b0c7f8d6edec80eb01291df0@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> Although interesting, from a mathematical perspective, this is not my
> favorite picture of yours.  But I write because I love your palette and
> the consistency of its usage in your art.

Many thanks! :)

Originally this scene was mostly intended for testing ultra smooth settings for
blur with my new PC, and I also tried to come up with a rough sketch & ideas for
the sequel title screen just for lols and for some possible future use. I
haven't decided yet if I'll use namely this image as a part of my final project,
or if I'll revisit it later and adjust/improve if/when needed, or if some of the
ideas on this one could be used somewhere else. Certainly not my best, I agree,
although I kinda liked the slight illusion of action that comes from heavy blur
combined with media going wild all over the place. :D