POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hilbert2d utility : Re: hilbert2d utility Server Time
2 May 2024 14:39:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hilbert2d utility
From: Kenneth
Date: 9 May 2018 16:15:00
Message: <web.5af35668ff7db64ca47873e10@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> I have been playing with the spheresweep output. As I try to trace() a
> grass landscape with a path of flowers following a Hilbert Curve.

Those images are really nice.

Did you 'trace' all the green grass blades onto the object, or did you use some
other less-involved trick?

I love the 'fuzzy' look of the grass, in the more distant render; it looks like
the fuzz on a tennis ball; or maybe 'flocking.' At first, I thought it was an
interesting use of crand!