POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Biohazard Symbol : Re: Biohazard Symbol Server Time
26 Apr 2024 07:51:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Biohazard Symbol
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 6 May 2018 14:30:07
Message: <web.5aef4911977bfaaccfd0510a0@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
> The thin red border is a nice detail.

Thanks! While I was researching the correct measurements for the symbol I
noticed there are lots of images of the symbol with a border but none of the
ones I saw were technically correct. I believe this one is correct. My actual
purpose for the border is to use a 3-D raised border to add an element of
interest and match other objects in a certain scene I'm working on. The
biohazard symbol looks awesome in my scene!

Regards,
Dave Blandston