POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Even spacing of points : Re: Even spacing of points Server Time
25 Apr 2024 21:06:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Even spacing of points
From: Kenneth
Date: 31 Mar 2018 17:15:00
Message: <web.5abff931a16608a7a47873e10@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 31/03/2018 14:00, Bald Eagle wrote:
> > On the other hand - the stream-of-consciousness with ADHD at its highest
> > turbulence setting can be painful, and sometimes whatever he's doing and however
> > he's doing it makes me wonder HOW this guy is a computer science professor...
>
> He looks and sounds as if he is on the Colombian marching powder.

A scary thought occurred to me: Maybe he represents the future of the world's
work force!! It makes me want to find a solitary mountaintop, and hide in a
cave.

I find it much easier to listen to him if I put my hand in front of my montitor,
to hide his spastic behavior :-P  It looks like he edited out *some* of his
crazy digressions-- but he should have let someone else do the pruning.

It's an interesting lecture though (and even a mini-instruction course on how to
write Javascript(?)) I'm about a third of the way through the video so far.

It's best to take him in small doses...