POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : City buildings of different kind : Re: City buildings of different kind Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: City buildings of different kind
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Mar 2018 17:55:00
Message: <web.5ab181c9653a98a1a47873e10@news.povray.org>
Wow, that is looking really cool. Your method looks more 'organic'/natural than
my attempts so far, regarding street layout, non-square buildings etc.
Currently, I'm wrapped up in the minutia of making more building height_field
faces, for more variety in the city-- which gives me time to figure out the best
way to tackle these other (more important) considerations, and how to code it
all ;-) My SDL scene is likewise getting quite complex. Your non-SDL approach
appears to be very sophisticated! Kudos. I'm looking forward to seeing how it
progresses.