POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Road Surface Typeface : Re: Road Surface Typeface Server Time
30 Apr 2024 10:32:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Road Surface Typeface
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 14 Mar 2018 08:40:01
Message: <web.5aa9179ad2f6c4ee5cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
"omniverse" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:
Scared me, being just a kid. Felt like I
> was taking some kind of magic stuff off it.

As well it should - everyone knows that's fairy dust, imbued with the breath of
a unicorn.
Scraping that little bit off has left a dark mark on your soul.
Removing any more would have plunged that part of the world into eternal
darkness.

> And another more recent memory when I felt a little silly for almost stopping to
> gather up overflow of those things when they striped the road near home. There
> was so much in one place where it must have spilled, had that same desire to get
> some of that magic again.

And again the evil resurfaces!

https://www.ebay.com/i/182302520850?chn=ps