POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Question about media_attenuation behavior. : Re: Question about media_attenuation behavior. Server Time
15 May 2024 06:55:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about media_attenuation behavior.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 14 Feb 2018 06:30:00
Message: <web.5a841d2f672c2bc5cafe28e0@news.povray.org>

I was not at all sure.
It is not that either.

Upon having more than a few uninterrupted seconds to look into it further, it's
apparently from "Ms [manuscript] found in a bottle".   :/

This is what happens when you voraciously read many things in rapid succession,
and your vast personal library is no longer at your fingertips.
This is often an even worse problem for me with Sci Fi, or some bit of film I
only remember snippets of.

Elton John had a tiny dancer in his head - I need a tiny librarian, or a
secretary to manage the filing.

Sounds like TdG needs an AI to index all of his code - I know the feeling.
"Now WHERE is that little snippet that does....?"

"The circles rapidly grow small we are plunging madly within the grasp of the
whirlpool..."
To mix a thread or two, circles of confusion indeed.