POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to set the texture of the tiles like in this post? : Re: How to set the texture of the tiles like in this post? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:08:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to set the texture of the tiles like in this post?
From: mathzhaoliang
Date: 8 Feb 2018 22:45:01
Message: <web.5a7d18b95130315e9eb06e6a0@news.povray.org>
Hi clipka: Thanks for your help! But my problem is still there: my tiling shapes
are not among these built-in ones, it's like the penrose tilings but the
rhombus are arranged in other way (each rhombi is computed and specified by its
4 corners, in fact it's called aperiodic tilings), and I have to set the texture
for each rhombi manually. So the normal type identifier **tiling Tiling** does
not work in my problem.

This is the image what I get using only your finish config:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SN6FMAxniqNVnrpd2