POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New User getting Parse Error : Re: New User getting Parse Error Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:55:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New User getting Parse Error
From: Kenneth
Date: 2 Feb 2018 22:45:00
Message: <web.5a752fbe8878a2e3a47873e10@news.povray.org>

> Also, if you [ALT]-[M] to pull up the message window, and select Copy Pane, then
> you can paste that here so we can see what the error is verbatim.

About 'copy pane', from docs...
"Note: This command only appears if the currently selected window is the
Messages window." Then it shows up under the EDIT menu.

BTW, there are times when the message window is *completely* blank during an
entire POV-Ray session; it's happening right now on my Windows version of 3.7.1
beta 9. No idea why. It comes and goes.

All_Console=on
Verbose=on

(I'm not so sure those are working correctly either, when turned OFF-- I
generally still see some messages, when I'm expecting(?) not to.)