POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : parse vs. render stages, and best use of memory : Re: OT: :-) Server Time
3 May 2024 21:04:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OT: :-)
From: Kenneth
Date: 31 Jan 2018 08:05:01
Message: <web.5a71bec51b69d08aa47873e10@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> No need to worry. No data was changed. The SQL query behind the thread digest
> shows the title of the newest message in a thread. The thread activity digest
> shows the title of the first message, and you can see that it didn't change :-)

Thanks. And I see that the thread activity digest does indeed show the original
title; I didn't notice that before.

I book-marked the original thread anyway, at an earlier date, so all's well. I
think Stephen pointed out that the 'new' "OT :-)" title--as seen in the main
thread digest-- will actually change back to the *original* title, if I or
someone else posts a reply to one of the 'earlier-than-OT :-)' posts(?) I
haven't tried that yet, but it sounds... fascinating ;-)