POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : parse vs. render stages, and best use of memory : Re: OT: How nice... Server Time
3 May 2024 11:39:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OT: How nice...
From: Kenneth
Date: 30 Jan 2018 15:35:00
Message: <web.5a70d604882c75ada47873e10@news.povray.org>
I just noticed that my original post's title has been changed here (in the
newsgroups' web interface, at least). What the...???   I had to look around to
find my own post!

When I look in 'Thread Digest', it has changed to "OT: How nice..." (!!) But if
I look in 'POV-Ray Topics/General', it has its original title of "parse vs.
render stages, and best use of memory."

Hmm. Some gremlins or leprechauns are having some fun somewhere...