POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : using the CUBIC pattern with image_maps : Re: using the CUBIC pattern with image_maps Server Time
18 May 2024 01:55:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: using the CUBIC pattern with image_maps
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 22 Jan 2018 18:35:00
Message: <web.5a6674a81231bd025cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
"news.povray.org" <fbl### [at] webde> wrote:

> I would like to inform you and all who have benefited from this
> site that Friedrich Lohmüller died on 22.12.2017. RIP

:(

This is very sad indeed.

Mr. Lohmueller certainly had a lot of energy and passion for his studies and
hobbies, and it's evident that he was willing to share what he knew in a
structured, logical, easy to understand manner.
I'm sure those who knew him will miss an excellent coworker, teacher, and
friend.