POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More on Gormley : Re: More on Gormley Server Time
18 May 2024 03:44:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More on Gormley
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 11 Jan 2018 10:20:01
Message: <web.5a577fb0e0aab8accc2852090@news.povray.org>

> Just back online from a modem crash. Been offline for nearly a week
> (very nice indeed) ;-)
>
> This looks very good, Norbert!
>
> Not sure what retriangulate means really, but I would think of Poseray.
>
> --
> Thomas

Sorry for answering late...

I refer to this message, were you described your way to deal with mesh issues
causing spikes -
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3C5a268b58%241%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C5a268b58%241%40news.povr
ay.org%3E.

Of course I've the same problems - up to now it works by playing with the inside
vector of meshes, but it's not an elegant way.

Norbert