POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Procedural realistic mountain ranges? : Re: Procedural realistic mountain ranges? Server Time
2 May 2024 00:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Procedural realistic mountain ranges?
From: Leroy
Date: 1 Jan 2018 12:15:03
Message: <web.5a4a6c197060b520d2fb7cb80@news.povray.org>

> Not really useful, at least not in its current development stage - no
> zoom view and therefore no chance to exactly place the cursor. Perhaps
> it is because I used Windows 7 rather than XP, I don't know...
>
> The fine editor (the second program) is not even downloadable at all!
>
> Nevertheless, thanks for your tip!
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar

I don't know why it didn't download for you. I just downloaded it.
Must been the free web site's problem.
Yea, No Zoom, But you can use the arrow Keys to position the mouse where needed.
I did say as a last resort. Those programs are old and they where really made
for small height fields.
Hope you find what ya need.
Have Fun1