POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Frankenstein : Frankenstein Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:43:57 EDT (-0400)
  Frankenstein
From: Eriban
Date: 9 Dec 2017 17:20:01
Message: <web.5a2c617bc4b6831ef591106d0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have just finished my latest puzzle animation and the last one for this year.
It features the Frankenstein puzzle designed by Alfons Eyckmans. This is an
18-piece burr puzzle with an irregular but beautiful structure. The two
contrasting woods help to show off the puzzle's shape.

This is another difficult puzzle. It has level 25.15.7.19.3.6, which means it
takes 25 moves to release the first piece, another fifteen to release the
second, and so on. I spent several evenings just trying to disassemble it.

You can see what the puzzle looks like in the attached image.
The animation can be found on YouTube at https://youtu.be/m1-XLITijPI

I hope you like it.

Cheers,
Erwin

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'frankenstein-preview.jpg' (98 KB)

Preview of image 'frankenstein-preview.jpg'
frankenstein-preview.jpg