POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Antony Gormley simulation : Re: Antony Gormley simulation Server Time
4 Oct 2024 20:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antony Gormley simulation
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Dec 2017 12:55:01
Message: <web.5a282e0f2471086bc437ac910@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> No we wouldn't. Where I'm from talking about religion or politics is
> taboo. Too easy to start a war.

I live in a country that's been at war since April 19, 1775.
Unfortunately no one one took Khruschchev or Cicero seriously, and the enemy is
at, and inside the gates.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

> > over copious (excessive?) quantities of excellent Scotch, etc.
> >

> 1/ What do you mean by excessive? ;)

I'm not sure - it's an interesting word I thought I'd try out.
Probably one of those obsolete words that died out about the time of THE
Thesaurus.

> 2/ If you can put up with my low taste in whisky (The famous Grouse) I
> would certainly split a bottle with you. I would even drink your Sipping
> Whiskey and enjoy the education. :D

I've possibly had that.
Certainly plenty that's sold en masse in plastic bottles.
It's been a while since I've had any Lagavulin or Laphroig, due the sticker
shock.
But there's no sense in being cheap during an International drinking festival
;)