POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal escape sequence in string? : Re: Illegal escape sequence in string? Server Time
4 May 2024 14:35:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illegal escape sequence in string?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 Dec 2017 16:35:01
Message: <web.5a25bf41d1893858c437ac910@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 04/12/2017 20:54, Bald Eagle wrote:

> > To gaol with ye, scalliwag.

> Other than the spelling of jail. That is how a lot of people in the UK
> speak. Mostly Northerners, I admit.

Well, I d'know what n'good ye all are up to in Northern UK, but if I were ye,
I'd stop before someun hails a copper to collar yer unruly ass.
D'sturbin' the peace and smokin' the Devil's own weed, I'll bet ye.
No good end'll come to ye, Stephen, that I'll tell ye.

#lemmeBastardizeTheQueensTongueAndGaelnglishSummoor    :P