POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal escape sequence in string? : Re: Illegal escape sequence in string? Server Time
4 May 2024 14:48:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illegal escape sequence in string?
From: Kenneth
Date: 4 Dec 2017 15:05:00
Message: <web.5a25aa48d189385889df8d30@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 04/12/2017 10:02, Kenneth wrote:

> > ...the idea of using 'bottom slashes' instead of spaces?? ;-P  (Sorry, I
> > don't know what they are called)...
> >

> FYI Underscore.

 UNDERSCORE. Duh. I did hear that word once...or twice...

> > Now, if I only knew what 'Camel Case filename' means... :-?

Bald Eagle wrote...

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_case

So that kind of compound-word construct actually has a name(!) And apparently
first used circa 1990-1995. By computer programmers (?)

Alas, the continual destruction of the English language proceeds swiftly :-O
SoonWeWillAllBeSpeakingAndWritingThatWay.