POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Cloud Surface : Re: Cloud Surface Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:51:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud Surface
From: omniverse
Date: 28 Nov 2017 10:55:01
Message: <web.5a1d86b19a2a53c19c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski <I### [at] SvenLittkowskiname> wrote:

> global_settings
> {
>  assumed_gamma 1.4

Ah yes, that was one of the other things I should have told you about.

I only replaced 1.0 with 1.4 to artificially darken the image because I wasn't
getting a dark enough orange haze layer in the sky any other way.

You will not want to use anything other than 1.0 there, adjust scene elements
themselves instead.

Not sure without checking first but maybe replace rgb colors with srgb?

I will defer to advise being given from other people here, they've been doing
good already. I probably should have written scene comments as a guide but I was
being too quick making changes without thinking it over.

Bob