POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Antony Gormley simulation : Re: Antony Gormley simulation Server Time
2 Jun 2024 05:33:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antony Gormley simulation
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 20 Nov 2017 08:05:01
Message: <web.5a12d2bb2471086bc437ac910@news.povray.org>
> And better yet, using VRand_In_Obj()
>

> --
> Thomas

These are fun - and so comparatively easy to make compared to other types of
scenes!

I was wondering what your "yield" was in terms of successful placement of random
points inside.  I did a few real quick experiments, and it seemed like I was
getting _very_ sparse coverage.  I did a (Success/TotalTests)*100 calculation,
and got 1.4%.

I like the [rusted] wire boxes   :)