POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Antony Gormley simulation : Re: Antony Gormley simulation Server Time
7 May 2024 00:37:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antony Gormley simulation
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 Nov 2017 08:20:00
Message: <web.5a0ee11a2471086bc437ac910@news.povray.org>

> >> I intend to simulate different Gormley approaches. I find them truly
> >> fascinating.

If you set up different scenes where the object to be placed was an argument for
a macro, then you could assemble a list of objects and let an animation cycle
through the list.

It would be fun to see everything from nails to oranges to leaves, circuit
boards, springs, stars, image-mapped boxes, etc....

It looks like he even did Tesla   ;)   :D

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bd/65/c5/bd65c58ee533c4d38e77ffe0c55856d5--antony-gormley-land-art.jpg