POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clothed in light. : Re: Clothed in light. Server Time
18 May 2024 14:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clothed in light.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 15 Nov 2017 21:25:00
Message: <web.5a0cf6b553fdf9055cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
This is coming along very nicely :)
I like this second version a lot - the camera position just works better I
think.

Enhancements:

Maybe someone can contribute a proximity pattern to add some depth to the skin
texture.   It also looks to me like either she has no pupils, or her eyelids are
closed, depending upon the size of the image...

I'm sure some of us have some slightly richer looking wood floor macros lying
about. ;)

Is there a way to light the room with HDRI?
Maybe just surround the room with one and add no_shadow?

Just throwing out ideas before turning in for the night.